Tuesday, August 3, 2010

learning to post pictures

White Labrador

black and white puppy


Today I learned how to post pictures. I used a Google Image Ripper to find my pictures. You can use it by clicking on the "clip art" link. First pick a topic and put it in the search box. Next, pick the one you would like and right-click it. Then save image as something you can remember. After you save it, you can add it to a post by clicking on "add image" at the top of your post. I browsed my computer to find my picture and then I had to pick the size and decide what side of my blog it would be on. Finally I clicked on upload. My mom put in the description of my puppies so blind people would know what kind of pictures they are. My mom also added the source to give credit to the place where I got the pictures.


Here are some pictures I like a lot.

Sparkly kitty in a cup

These kitties are really cute.
various kitties

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kyla,

    I am another friend of your moms. I love the pictures of the cute animals that you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome. I was also in your mom's class. I have never heard of Google Image Ripper. I will have to check that out. Your blog looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyla, I love the puppy picture. Don't you want to cuddle up with him. I bet he would grow up to be a bigger dog than Charlie. Why don't you post a picture of the two of you together. I would also like to see the progress of your tree house. This is certainly a good way to "hear" what you think about things, hope you keep it up! Love you, Aunt Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an accomplishment! You certainly have discovered the magic of blogging. And of adding pictures. Your instructions are clear and detailed. They will help others become a master blogger like you are becoming. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool and so cute! I am going to try it soon on my blog!

    ReplyDelete